Feel Strong and Look Strong
Top 5 Tips to Building Muscle
- Eat more high quality foods like meat, veggies, nuts, seeds, moderate starch, and little sugar
- Lift weights at high intensity 3-4x per week
- Do conditioning workouts at high intensity 1-3x per week
- Limit alcohol intake to 1-2 drinks per week
- Sleep more than 7 hours per night
What are the training options for muscle gain?
If you're looking to build muscle and a stronger physique you've come to the right place. No matter where you are on your health and fitness journey, by getting started with a customized training program with professional supervision, you can be sure you’ll see results as quickly as possible – without having to figure it out on your own.
From the ground up, this program was designed to give busy clients a training experience effective enough to get results in as little as 2-3 hours a week, along with the nutrition education and support needed to make drastic, life-changing transformations.
Is this the right program for me?
People join Hudson River Fitness for different reasons, but many of our members share at least one of the following goals:
YOU WANT TO build muscle
YOU want to get stronger
YOU WANT TO BE MORE ACTIVE
YOU’RE BUSY AND DON’T HAVE A LOT OF TIME
YOU NEED TO GET HEALTHY
What do I get?
While there are several program options you can choose from based on schedule and preference, everyone who joins this program gets:
- A personalized fitness assessment Everyone begins with a personalized assessment, where you will have the chance to describe your goals, we can create a plan to help you get there
- Customized training programs so you are always making progress and never getting bored. One thing most clients mention about other programs that haven’t worked is they get bored easily and the lack of results.
- Support from other clients like you – no one has to do it alone. One of the best aspects of the muscle building program is that you'll be with surrounded with other likeminded clients working towards the same goals as you.
- Small group sizes and personal attention so always know you’re doing things the right way. Extra attention during your workouts means you’ll get great results and don’t have to worry about getting hurt
What does it cost?
All new members start out in our Kickstart Program which consists of three personal training sessions where we get you ready to succeed in our small group classes. The cost of the Kickstart Program is $330. After you complete your Kickstart you can choose to join our small group classes. Our small group class rates are:
$199 per month for 8 workouts per month.
$229 per month for 12 workouts per month.
$269 per month for unlimited workouts per month.