More Energy + More Strength + Less Pain = A Better Life
Top 5 Tips for Improving Your Health
- Eat meat, veggies, nuts, seeds, some starch and little sugar, but also enjoy the food you eat!
- Lift weights at a moderate intensity 2-3x per week.
- Do conditioning work 1-3x per week at moderate intensity.
- Limit alcohol to less than 4 drinks per week.
- Sleep more than 7 hours per night.
What does improved health look like?
- More energy.
- Less pain.
- Lower risk of developing chronic diseases (diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.)
- Better quality of life.
- Improved life balance.
- Improved confidence.
- Deeper and more meaningful relationships.
From the ground up, this program was designed to give busy client a training experience effective enough to get results in as little as 2-3 hours a week, along with the nutrition education and support needed to make drastic, life-changing transformations.
Is this the right program for me?
People join Hudson River Fitness for different reasons, but many of our members share at least one of the following goals:
YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT
YOU’RE TIRED OF FEELING ACHY AND WORN DOWN ALL THE TIME
YOU WANT TO BE MORE ACTIVE
YOU’RE BUSY AND DON’T HAVE A LOT OF TIME
YOU NEED TO GET HEALTHY
What do I get?
While there are several program options you can choose from based on schedule and preference, everyone who joins this program gets:
- A personalized fitness assessment Everyone begins with a personalized assessment, where you will have the chance to describe your goals, we can create a plan to help you get there.
- Customized training programs so you are always making progress and never getting bored. One thing most clients mention about other programs that haven’t worked is they get bored easily from doing the same thing over and over again.
- Support from other men like you – no one has to do it alone. One of the best aspects of the fitness program is that you'll be with surrounded with other likeminded clients working towards the same goals as you.
- Small group sizes and personal attention so always know you’re doing things the right way. Extra attention during your workouts means you’ll get great results and don’t have to worry about getting hurt
Interested in how we help you? Don't listen to us. Hear real stories from real members:
What does it cost?
All new members start out in our Kickstart Program which consists of three personal training sessions where we get you ready to succeed in our small group classes. The cost of the Kickstart Program is $330. After you complete your Kickstart you can choose to join our small group classes. Our small group class rates are:
$199 per month for 8 workouts per month.
$229 per month for 12 workouts per month.
$269 per month for unlimited workouts per month.