Feel Good In Your Skin
Top 5 Tips to Lose Fat
- Eat meat, nuts, seeds, veggies, some starch and limit sugar.
- Lift weights of moderate intensity at 2-3x per week.
- Do conditioning workouts 1-3x per week.
- Limit alcohol intake to 1-2 drinks per week.
- Sleep more than 7 hours per night.
What training options do you have for FAT LOSS?
If you're looking lose fat, tone your body or just look and feel better you've come to the right place. No matter where you are on your health and fitness journey, by getting started with a customized training program with professional supervision, you can be sure you’ll see results as quickly as possible – without having to figure it out on your own.
How does the program work?
You will get:
- A personalized fitness assessment Everyone begins with a personalized assessment, where you will have the chance to describe your goals, we can create a plan to help you get there
- Customized training programs so you are always making progress and never getting bored. One thing most women mention about other programs that haven’t worked is they get bored easily and get no results.
- Support from others like you – no one has to do it alone. One of the best aspects of the fat loss program is that you'll be with surrounded with other likeminded people working towards the same goals as you
- Small group sizes and personal attention so always know you’re doing things the right way. Extra attention during your workouts means you’ll get great results and don’t have to worry about getting hurt.
From the ground up, this program was designed to give busy men a training experience effective enough to get results in as little as 2-3 hours a week, along with the nutrition education and support needed to make drastic, life-changing transformations.
Is this the right program for me?
Everyone that joins Hudson River Fitness is motivated by different reasons, but many of our members join for one of the following reasons:
YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT
YOU WANT TO BE MORE ACTIVE
YOU’VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FIND A FITNESS PROGRAM THAT WORKS FOR YOU
YOU WANT TO GET STRONG SO YOU CAN STAY HEALTHY
YOU NEED HELP GETTING STARTED
Interested in how we help you? Don't listen to us. See some real results from our members!
What does it cost?
All new members start out in our Kickstart Program which consists of three personal training sessions where we get you ready to succeed in our small group classes. The cost of the Kickstart Program is $330. After you complete your Kickstart you can choose to join our small group classes. Our small group class rates are
$199 per month for 8 workouts per month
$229 per month for 12 workouts per month
$269 per month for unlimited workouts per month