More Strength + Less Pain = A Better Life
What is the Men’s Fitness program?
If you’re like most guys, you:
- Know you should work out…
- Don’t have a lot of time to do it…
- Aren’t sure what to do, but don’t want to spend a ton of money on personal training…
From the ground up, this program was designed to give busy men a training experience effective enough to get results in as little as 2-3 hours a week, along with the nutrition education and support needed to make drastic, life-changing transformations.
Is this the right program for me?
People join Hudson River Fitness for different reasons, but many of our members share at least one of the following goals:
YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT
YOU’RE TIRED OF FEELING ACHY AND WORN DOWN ALL THE TIME
YOU WANT TO BE MORE ACTIVE
YOU’RE BUSY AND DON’T HAVE A LOT OF TIME
YOU NEED TO GET HEALTHY
Interested in how we help you? Don't listen to us. Hear real stories from real members:
What do I get?
While there are several program options you can choose from based on schedule and preference, everyone who joins this program gets:
- A personalized fitness assessment Everyone begins with a personalized assessment, where you will have the chance to describe your goals, we can create a plan to help you get there
- Customized training programs so you are always making progress and never getting bored. One thing most men mention about other programs that haven’t worked is they get bored easily from doing the same thing over and over again
- Support from other men like you – no one has to do it alone. One of the best aspects of the men's fitness program is that you'll be with surrounded with other likeminded men working towards the same goals as you
- Small group sizes and personal attention so always know you’re doing things the right way. Extra attention during your workouts means you’ll get great results and don’t have to worry about getting hurt
What does it cost?
All new members start out in our Kickstart Program which consists of three personal training sessions where we get you ready to succeed in our small group classes. The cost of the Kickstart Program is $330. After you complete your Kickstart you can choose to join our small group classes. Our small group class rates are:
$199 per month for 8 workouts per month.
$229 per month for 12 workouts per month.
$269 per month for unlimited workouts per month.