High Accountability Bespoke Programs
We can achieve the optimal level of health and fitness through private/semi-private training and group classes
Interested in figuring out which option is best for you? Click here to book a free “No-Sweat Intro”.
A great personal coach helps you build habits that you’ll keep for life.
What defines a great coach? The team at Hudson River Fitness are trained to provide you with the tools for success. Rather than shouting in your face to 'lift heavier' or 'go faster', our coaches meet you at your level and will help you every step of the way throughout your fitness/wellness journey. Our coaches are here to support you and will make the necessary changes to your training program according to how you are feeling that day.
We’ve helped hundreds of clients achieve their goals. Our coaches are constantly learning new ways to help make positive changes on our clients' lives. We host weekly development meetings addressing exercise technique, lifestyle and nutrition which aim to expand our team's skillset.
During your Intro we will assess:
- What are you already doing right? What are your biggest wins?
- How can we use those wins to keep the momentum moving forward?
- How can we help you get used to success?
- How can we help you get closer to the next goal?
You show up and we'll tailor your workouts and oversee your form. This means:
- Reducing the risk of injury
- Accelerating your results by personalizing workouts towards your' strengths and weaknesses
- Highest level of accountability due to the one-on-one nature of personal training
- Build specific skill sets: Want to get your first pullup, pushup, conquer your first marathon, compete in a weightlifting meet? Private coaching sessions are a great way to focus on and strengthen specific skill sets that are vital to progress.
Goal setting sessions: Look good, feel good, feel healthier…all of the above. Whatever your reasons for being here, we will help you identify them and reach them.
Nutrition coaching: What you eat has a lot to do with your success. Your coach will help you identify the right nutritional path. Check out our nutrition program here.
Flexible schedule: Pick your coach and pick your time. Private coaching can be scheduled anytime that fits your schedule.
Specialized programming: If you are training for a specific event your coach will tailor your program to meet the needs and demands you will see in your event or sport. This will help you gain a valuable edge over your competition.
What does it cost?
You can pay per session or in packages
$110 for 45 minute session
24x/month = $2508
20x/month = $2200
Interested in semi private/small group training/having a private class for you and your friends? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We also provide hybrid training which combines personal training and group class. Send and email to email@example.com for more information.
Looking to get the customization of personal training with the accountability of a group class?
Check out our Hybrid Memberships that combine group training and private sessions:
6 Private Training sessions + 8 Group Training sessions per month = $859 per month
6 Private Training sessions + 12 Group Training sessions per month= $889 per month