Make the team. Get coach's attention. Play at the next level.
Train like the pros...
The Hudson River Fitness Sports Performing training program has been designed from the ground up to take you to the next level, whether you’re just going into middle school, high school or about to play in college.
From day one, you will be given exactly what you need to reach your athletic goals.
This is not a cookie cutter program. Every athlete at the Hudson River Fitness is on a customized program for their sport, goals, and abilities. A completely customized program delivers the best results, hands down, at a critical juncture in your child's athletic development.
TRAINING SESSIONS FOCUS ON:
- Injury prevention and range of motion training to keep you on the field longer
- Speed & agility training so you can accelerate and outmaneuver the competition
- Power development training so you can be explosive on the field
- Strength training, because all other things equal, the strong athlete will always win
Each kid is trained directly by me, Ashley Mak. Sports Performance Training is my passion and I am going to do everything legally possible to get your child the best possible results. As a D1 Athlete, I know what it takes to get to the next level.
Work with me and your child will head into your next season a completely different athlete – better trained, more prepared, and ready to win.
Who should train with me?
Anyone looking to:
- Play at the next level whether it be JV, Varsity, D1, or Pro
- Make the team
- Get more playing time
- Develop the strength necessary to succeed at the top levels of the sporting world
- Gain an edge over their competition
- Learn the mental strategies of professional athletes
- Stay injury free
What do I get started?
While there are several program options you can choose from based on schedule and preference, everyone who joins this program gets:
- A three-way assessment Everyone begins with a three-way assessment. This is where you and your child will have the chance to meet with me and describe your goals, so we can make a game plan to help you get there.
- Customized training programs every 4-6 weeks so you are always making progress and never getting bored.
- Nutrition assistance so you can take your fat loss and muscle building progress –to the next level. No matter where you are on your fitness journey, it's critical that lock in your eating habits.
- Support from other athletes – no one has to do it alone. One of the best aspects of the athletic training program is that your child will be with surrounded with other likeminded athletes working towards the same goals as you
- Small group sizes and personal attention so always know you’re doing things the right way. Extra attention during your workouts means you’ll get great results and don’t have to worry about getting hurt
What training options do I have?
All programs can be modified to the athlete’s current season. Training options are available at a variety of times and we can accommodate all budgets.